Side Hinged Garage Door – Cardiff, Bridgend & Porthcawl
Side Hinged garage doors offer great practicality for your garage.
They can be provided with either a 50/50 split or a 1/3 2/3 opening in the majority of styles and finishes. The 1/3, 2/3 split offers easier access for pedestrian entrance as the smallest leaf of the garage door would be used the most. The side hinged garage door is supplied with a 65mm steel frame and the following features:
- Centre overlap to help prevent forced entry and reduce draught
- Four pairs of dog bolt security hinges
- High security Euro profile night latch
- Twin shoot bolts top and bottom for added security
- Stays to prevent the garage door opening further than 110 degrees
Our Side Hinged garage doors are available in a range of steel and timber door styles. Steel Side Hinged doors come factory finished in white as standard, with a choice of 17 optional colours. Timber Side Hinged doors are supplied with a base stain as standard, with the option of a selection of stain finishes. These doors provide extra space inside the garage and are a great solution for garages where access to wall space or utility boxes is required near the door entrance.